THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Lame

Some people in the world are just so black-hearted
I don't giv a sh*t about what you people say
but you sure as hell stirred up some things that are just not true
who do you think you are anyway? ?
now she have to swallow up all the pressure that's not for her to bear
thanks to you, I feel sick and disgusted, and so does everyone else


In the end the people will know what is right and what is wrong
just keep those damn lies to yourself, and go eat trash while you're at it1


This isn't fair, she doesn't deserve to be treated like this!
I know better than everyone else because it was me who watched her stay  up at night worrying
things are not meant to be
it was me who noticed the way laughter died in her eyes when he heard those derisive news
I know these feelings, and it hurt me to me that it is just how the world goes sometimes..


And now I wonder if all of this is ever going to end?
Coz I don't need this right now

0 comments: